A fine purveyor of both clean and adult artwork.
About & Contact Info
"Transhumanism or bust!"
Hello, there! I'm Orlando Medeiros, aka Holtz or Holtzmann! I'm a full-time freelance artist currently living in Brasília, Brazil. I draw a wide variety of subjects, but my main interests are character art and pin-ups, particularly with fantasy and/or cybernetic/sci-fi themes.
To ask me any questions, send an email to email@example.com.
If you'd like to commission me, wait until commissions are open (see below!) and fill in the form! I'll contact you via email if your commission is accepted!
Commissions are Closed!
Commissions are currently closed!
New commission slots will be announced on Twitter and my other galleries (see above)!
I generally work on at least two pictures at a time. While one is awaiting feedback, the other is pushed along. If there are multiple commissions for the same client in line, they will be staggered so other clients will not have to wait until they have all been cleared.
Last updated April 26th, 2018
$45 to $60 for a full-body, single-character picture
+$25 to $35 for each additional character
+$10 to $20 for complex backgrounds
Prices depend on complexity!
Includes a full-resolution (generally 4000px on its longest side) lossless .PNG version.
$50 to $70 per full-body view, depending on complexity
(Each full-body view includes a free detail shot.)
+$15 per alternate outfit edit of a full-body view
+$5 to $10 per close-up of simple elements +$15 for more complex detail shots like busts, expression shots or miniature clothed views.
All reference sheets are in color, with a character-appropriate color palette included and a full-resolution (generally 4000px on its shortest side) lossless .PNG version.
- Prices are negotiable! Ideas I find particularly interesting may get discounts!
- Payment is requested after the preliminary sketch is approved.
- Both SFW and NSFW commission proposals are welcome!
- I reserve the right to decline any commission proposals for any reason.
- If you use Discord, adding me (username holtz#2834) can speed up the feedback process considerably.
- Depending on how quickly you answer, once I start working on your picture it should be done within 3 days to 2 weeks. I don't like to keep clients waiting any longer than strictly necessary!
I usually stream on Fridays and Saturdays, on Picarto! Those streams are generally done for fun, practice and experimentation. The results aren't guaranteed but my streams are a good place to get cheap pieces from me. All you have to do is be lucky and win the raffle. :)
My streaming times are:
- North America: early afternoon.
- Western Europe: early evening.
- Australia and Oceania: early morning.
Take care out there, folks! :)
All content (unless otherwise noted) © 2015-2018 Orlando Medeiros.