Fine artwork at reasonable rates.
About & Contact Info
"Transhumanism or bust!"
Hello, there! I'm Orlando Medeiros, aka Holtz! I'm a full-time freelance artist currently living in Brasília, Brazil. I draw a wide variety of subjects, but my main interests are character art and pin-ups, particularly with fantasy and/or cybernetic/sci-fi themes.
To ask me any questions, send an email to email@example.com.
If you'd like to commission me, wait until commissions are open (see below!) and fill in the form! I'll contact you via email if your commission is accepted!
Commissions are Closed!
Commissions are currently closed!
New commission slots will be announced on Twitter and my other galleries (see above)!
I generally work on at least two pictures at a time. While one is awaiting feedback, the other is pushed along. If there are multiple commissions for the same client in line, they will be staggered so other clients will not have to wait until they have all been cleared.
Last updated May 30th, 2019
USD 50 to USD 70 for a full-body, single-character picture
+USD 25 to USD 35 for each additional character
+USD 10 to USD 20 for complex backgrounds
Prices depend on complexity!
Includes a full-resolution (generally 4000px on its longest side) lossless .PNG version.
USD 60 to USD 80 per full-body view, depending on complexity
(Each full-body view includes a free detail shot.)
+USD 20 per alternate outfit edit of a full-body view
+USD 5 to USD 10 per close-up of simple elements +USD 15 for more complex detail shots like busts, expression shots or miniature clothed views.
All reference sheets are in color, with a character-appropriate color palette included and a full-resolution (generally 4000px on its shortest side) lossless .PNG version.
- Prices are negotiable! Ideas I find particularly interesting may get discounts!
- Payment is requested after the preliminary sketch is approved.
- SFW commission proposals are welcome! NSFW proposals will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis!
- I reserve the right to decline any commission proposals for any reason.
- If you use Discord, adding me (username holtz#2834) can speed up the feedback process considerably.
- Depending on how quickly you answer, once I start working on your picture it should be done within 3 days to 2 weeks. I don't like to keep clients waiting any longer than strictly necessary!
I usually stream on Saturdays, on Picarto! Those streams are generally done for fun, practice and experimentation. The results aren't guaranteed but my streams are a good place to get cheap pieces from me. All you have to do is be lucky and win the raffle. :)
My streaming times are:
- North America: early afternoon.
- Western Europe: early evening.
- Australia and Oceania: early morning.
Take care out there, folks! :)
All content (unless otherwise noted) © 2015-2019 Orlando Medeiros.